Wednesday, September 11, 2024

A Monster Miracle

It was only a week or so ago that I talked about finding the Monster Cereals out for sale again at Walmart. In that post, I mentioned how Jada Toys made action figures of the monster characters, and how I would love to buy them. Well, today, my wish finally came true. I walked into Ross and gasped when I saw this on the shelf:

I couldn't believe it. I texted Rish the picture immediately, and as soon as I bought Count Chocula, I headed immediately to the other Ross in hopes that they might have Frankenberry or Boo Berry. Well, of course, they didn't. Someday I'll learn.

I did my traditional picture on the dashboard.

It was amazing that I was able to get him to stand there. The figures are a great sculpt, but I'm going to actually complain about how poseable they are. I think they're too posable. It's really hard to get this guy to stand. Maybe his joints are too wobbly, and that's the reason, not because there are too many of them.

Count Chocula came with an extra head.

I think I like that head better too. I'll probably put it on when I put it on the shelf.

I also saved the box...I don't know if I'll keep that or not, but I think it looks so much like the cereal box that it might be cool to put it on the shelf with the box in the background behind it. What do you think?

I don't know. Maybe it's too much. I mean he's also holding a box of Count Chocula in his hand as well. It's like a hall of mirrors of Count Chocula, boxes going off into infinity. Also, without the box, it will fit in a much smaller space. So, we'll see.

I'll be hitting up all the Rosses I can over the next while. Hopefully, I'll get the other two monsters. I can dream, can't I?

No comments: