Friday, September 6, 2024

Yakity Yak

 I found another Yak Face at the Ross.

I talked about putting together Hugh Yakman in the last post. I was eager to do the same thing again. So, I removed the head off another Halo guy, and replaced it with the new Yak Face figure. Now I have two Yak Face soldiers.

So, we have Hugh Yakman and Samuel L. Yakson.

I hope I can find some more Yak Faces. I could put a bunch more of these soldiers together. Sadly, I passed up at least two or three Yak Face figures that I've seen in Ross over the last few months. I could have had Yakov Smirnoff. Michael Yakson. Weird Al Yakovich, and so on.

I'd love to collect enough to make my own boy band. They could be the Yakson Five...wait, wait, wait, I got one more...they could be the Yak Street Boys!

Okay, thanks for putting up with me. Tip your waitresses. You've been a beautiful audience.

No comments: