Sunday, September 1, 2024

Hallow's Eve

It's kind of funny, I think, that my enjoyment of decorating with toys for Halloween and other holidays has led me to buy action figures for characters that I've never once heard of. Today's figure is one of those.

This figure came out in the same wave as the Jack O' Lantern that I wrote about a little while ago. That was only a month ago, yet Walmart has decided to put them on clearance. Interestingly, right as they are pulling out all of their Halloween decorations for sale as well.

I considered buying this when I bought Jack O' Lantern, but since I didn't know her at all, I decided against it. For half price, however, I have no qualms.

I like the character's look, and the masks she comes with. Apparently, the character has superpowered masks that give you different powers when you put them on. That's a pretty neat idea. I like it. I don't need that, though. Just a character in black and orange is probably enough.

Anyway, the only thing I have to figure out is where to put her for Halloween. Should I put her next to Jack O'Lantern? Or give her her own shelf? I guess when I do my post about my decorations, you'll see.

No comments: