Monday, September 2, 2024

It Begins!

This picture is from August. I had to take it, because they're back again, folks.

Of course, I don't eat that shit anymore. Not only that, but I never got these as a kid either. I think the only time I've ever eaten them was the time that Rish and I bought some to try on the show. I think that was an episode of Thirteen Nights of Halloween on That Gets My Goat...hold on, let me do a quick search...Ah, found it. Check it out if you'd like.

Anyway, despite the fact that I wouldn't eat them, I still love to see them come around again each year. Jada Toys did some action figures of the characters from the cereals, and I would totally buy those. In fact, I ran around to Rosses for a few weeks just because Rish told me that someone on Facebook had claimed to find the Boo-Berry figure there. Sooner or later, I may just pay full price for those guys. I love decorating for holidays.

No comments: