Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Frankie Berry

The other day, I made the pledge not to buy a single new thing for Ankletown Station until I had at least one building created. The only thing I was able to buy for now on was Franken Berry...if I could find it.  

Of course, I also told you the other day about how I couldn't find it anywhere, and I figured I was going to have to rely on Rish Outfield to mail me out the one that he set aside for me. I asked Rish to mail it right away, since it was already almost Halloween, and I was going to want it on my shelf as soon as possible. He discouraged that.

"What if you find it next week?" Rish said. "You're going to wish you didn't buy it from me and pay the shipping to get it out to you."

That was true. I guessed that it was best to hold off for a little bit...and it certainly was, because only a few days later, look what I found.

I'm pretty dang stoked. I'd be happy with just Franken Berry and Count Chocula, to tell you the truth. I know they made a Boo Berry as well, but I don't want it nearly as much as the other two. I pulled Franken Berry out and set him up on my dashboard.


Looks good. He comes with two choices in head. This one was the alternate, but it's definitely my preferred one. When I got him home, I made a space so that he could be up there next to Chocula.

That looks nice. I'm happy. Don't get me wrong, if I find Boo Berry, I'll buy it, but if I never do, I won't be all that upset. Halloween decorations have been so fun this year.

No comments: