Sunday, September 8, 2024

Over Yond3r

They had a couple things at Ross the last time I went. I was a little surprised. They had another Weequay, and I went ahead and grabbed that. They also had this Fortnite figure.

I wanna say that I already have a Yond3r, but I can't find a post about him nor do I want to look through the drawer full of figures that I have for Ankletown Station in search of him. If I do have him, I'm pretty sure it's the gold version.

Now that I look at it, though, I don't think I did get it, so this is probably my only Yond3r. I guess Yond3r is supposed to be DJ, like Marshmello or Daft Punk.


Hence the donkey helmet look on a guy wearing a Michael Jackson looking suitcoat with epaulets and everything.

I like the look of the outfit, but not the head so much. I'll probably dump the head and maybe swap in an alien head like Weequay's or a Nikto or something...or I could just put the alternate head that the figure comes with. I guess Yond3r isn't as enigmatic and mysterious as Daft Punk. You can see him without the headwear.

If nothing else, it's a new head to use on something. I put it on the Weequay and it looked pretty good...although the Fortnite head is more simplisticly detailed than the Star Wars Vintage Collection figures are...so I could do that too.

No comments: