Saturday, March 12, 2022

More Easter

It didn't really shift the balance of the Easter decorations much, but I got these bunny shaped erasers at the dollar store, and I think they look great when added into my toy displays. There's these ones that have hands big enough to hold the bunnies.



Then there's these ones that can't really hold it, but I nestled it in there just right so it looks like they're lovingly holding stuffed bunnies.

Then there's these others that I just added them to the display standing on their own.



It's barely a change at all in each and every display, but it still adds that extra pop that makes me love them all the more.

Oh, I almost forgot. I added another bunny to one of the displays, but it wasn't one of these white erasers. Instead, I found the backpack that goes with the Night Hare. It wasn't worth putting it on his back, because you wouldn't see it, but I put it in his hand, and it looks really cool like that. He's showing you his little stuffed bunny.

I also had to update one other display. I don't know if you remember this picture:


That's a real egg shell. I blew out the white and the yolk and posed it with the Sentinel. He was a rooster taking his duty to guard the eggs to the next level.

Well, I messed around with things a little too much, adjusting his arm and fixing his pose. Today the egg toppled off the shelf and shattered on the ground. I had to redo the whole display with the plastic eggs that I have instead.

He's protecting more eggs this time, at least.

No comments: