Thursday, March 31, 2022

Upping My Game

You thought I was done adding to the Easter stuff, well the Dollar Tree proved you wrong. I stopped in there the other day, and found several things that I could probably use to take my decorations up another notch. For example, this bunny head, it fits perfectly on a twelve inch figure.

I love goofy looking things like this.

I also thought I might be able to put these felt rabbit faces over some of my figures.

There has to be more figures I can put them on, but it's more challenging than I thought it could be. Because of the ears, there has to be a lot of space above their heads for it to fit. Not a lot of those anymore since I got the Wall of Voodoo all built.

Ah, but here's one more spot.

The other thing I got was a bunch of Easter egg decorations that I could put into some of the slots in the dividers.


 



Now, I guess I have an Easter egg hunt on my shelves.

So, there's still a few more things I got from the dollar store that I might be able to incorporate into the displays. We'll see what I can do. I may bug you with another post still before Easter arrives.

No comments: