Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Specialty Armor

I got this Iron Man at Ross for half off, and I thought I'd convert it into an all new Iron Man armor. He has stealth armor and Hulkbuster armor and so on. What about Christmas armor?

First coat is done. What do you think? Should the face be green or should it stay gold? I'm leaning toward leaving it gold, but I'm seeking a second opinion.

I want to somehow turn the arc reactor in his chest into a snowman. I could just paint it on, but I feel like it needs a raised plastic circle for the other balls of the snowman to make it match. I don't know, maybe I just need to paint it, and not let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

I think it also needs a Santa hat to finish off the look. I've seen them on sale on Amazon, and not even that expensive.

Problem is that it's a total crap shoot as to whether they will fit or not. There's no useful description as to the size on any listing that I've found. I'm just going to have to buy them, and hope that they're not massively too big.

No comments: