Friday, March 25, 2022

Swapping A Head For A Backpack?

There was this Fortnite guy that I saw at Ross called Raptor (Glow). He was alright, but what jumped out at me was that he had a jack-o-lantern for his backpack...or back bling as they say on Fortnite. :rollseyes:

I never bought it, because it wasn't enough for a guy to have a pumpkin backpack to make the Halloween shelf in my den. But then, days after I passed on it, I realized that I could probably replace the head with the backpack, and he'd be awesome.

So, when I saw him at Ross today, I bought him and went to work.

I popped the head off, drilled out the bottom of the backpack, and now it's perfect.

What do you think? A pretty nice improvement, right? It's not that the old head was even bad. I even really like the eyes on it. They're really creepy. But when it's a jack-o-lantern, then it's something else. Also, the pumpkin as a backpack looked really stupid.

Now I'm hoping to run into more of these guys and make a whole troop of them. I don't think that's going to happen though. I haven't seen another one in a while.

No comments: