Sunday, April 2, 2023

Heading The Right Direction

A while back, I posted about how I received the Ice Troll figure that I've wanted for years and years. Except there was a problem, it was supposed to come with two head, and it only came with one. The Four Horsemen, who made the toy, promised to fix that, and the other day, they finally made good on that promise.

The head with the beard and horns is the one that I wanted, but the one with the single eye was the only one that I had until now. In fact, they gave me a second version of that cyclops head, with a softer plastic piece where the head connects to the neck which makes it possible to switch from one head to the other.

So, I pretty excited to have these. I was also pretty surprised about how big they were. I shouldn't have been, because I already have the one head in my toybox, but seeing it separate from the body like this amazed me. I think the whole toy is only about twelve inches, but the head has to be four inches on its own, so maybe that's not true.

I put one of my six inch scale GI Joe guys next to the heads just to compare them.

Yup, looks like this troll could bite this Crimson Guard in two if it wanted to, and there's probably nothing that bayonet could do to stop it.

No comments: