Wednesday, April 5, 2023

More Skull Face Squad

I've been gathering skull-faced action figures to put up at Halloween time for more than a year, and my latest addition has arrived. Behold, Skelegod:

Whoops, that picture isn't what I hoped it would be. Maybe I need to move the camera to someplace with more light. Let me try again.

This is the Skeletor from the Netflix series that came out last year or actually I think it was the year before. Anyways, the series itself didn't interest me much, but this figure, which they wanted tons of money for, was kind of interesting due to its skull face and unusual looks. He could definitely fit in with my skull face crew, and there's none of the baggage of him being that standard Skeletor, which would make him stand out of the crowd.

It finally went on sale, all the way down to $8.50, so I grabbed me one to add to the squad.

So, I guess this is another preview for the Halloween decorations that are to come...months from now anyway. It's a long time to wait for all of these new figures I get to put up.

No comments: