Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Wildlife

I've been going on walks as often as possible recently, to help me feel a little better and stick with my eating plan. It's not hard, because they have these absolutely beautiful trails that wind through my neighborhood.

Sometimes I see wildlife out there too. There's squirrels, of course, but I've seen armadillos, deer, dozens of different kinds of birds, and I even showed off the video of the rabbit that I saw in my Easter post.

Sorry, that picture should be better. It's a still frame from a video.

Today, however, I came across some new wildlife that I hadn't run into before. I got a picture of them before they disappeared back into the brush.

I'm a little nervous to go out into the trails now. They looked kind of fierce. They did leave behind some meat hanging from a rope, though. I can't say why, but I really want to eat some of it, and since I'm on the carnivore diet, it fits right in with my plan, so maybe I'll just take a bite...

No comments: