Saturday, August 31, 2024

Crumpled

These figures have been at my Walmart for a long time. In fact, I did a post about them back in November, 2023.


They kept them around forever, and I was certain they would never sell. I have no idea what could possibly have happened to them to leave them so munched, but they finally got around to putting them on clearance.

Eight bucks is still a little much. I prefer the $4 figures that I get from Ross, but this isn't too bad. I bought one of them, but not both.

This is a really good looking figure. I like having an Imperial officer. Even better, the hat is removable.

Which means I could easily swap out the head and have an all new officer if I needed one.

After opening it, I'm almost convinced to go back and buy the other one. If it's still there the next time, I think I might.

No comments: