Sunday, June 7, 2009

Homemade?

Every year at this time, my town has their little celebration of townhood or whatever you want to call it. They have a carnival, and a movie in the park, a concert by some low rent country act, fireworks, and a parade.

So, for two years in a row now, there's this guy who walks in the parade in the most awesome costumes. This year, he came decked out as a Halo soldier.


I think this guy may be one of those costume enthusiasts who can do plastic or fiberglass molds at home in his basement or something. I've heard that such a thing is achievable. I don't know. His costumes are as good as any of the best I've seen at Comic-Con. If you think his Halo costume is good. Check out what he came as last year. It's really impressive stuff.


I wonder who he is, and what he will be next year.

No comments: