Friday, September 17, 2010

My F@#%ed Up Life

I just wanted to apologize to you all for not posting a thing for the past several weeks. I've been working the worst shift available to me. From 3:00 AM to 11:30 AM each day. I covered for one of the guys for a week. On top of that, they've needed me to work weekend mornings as well. And just when I thought I'd paid my dues, and was done with the terrible shift, another one of the guys who works the shift normally calls me to say that his wife just went into labor. He'd saved up six days of vacation for this event. So I was back again. Several more days to go still.

It's really wiped me out. It's made me very unproductive. Rish was spitting mad at me when I told him I was behind on the editing of the podcast for this week. All I could do was pledge to get better. I've tried hard, and I think the show will come out on time this week. So that'll be unusual. We'll have three shows out in three weeks. That's like our entire output for the summer.

Anyway, I'll try to not leave you guys in the dark for so long again. I've got a real great story about a rabbit coming up for you tomorrow. Well, not that great, but considering the rest of this blog, it's a cracking good story!

No comments: