Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Podcastle Christmas

For those of you who look back wistfully at the days of late December 2010, when Rish Outfield read a Christmas story written by Tim Pratt and Heather Shaw for Podcastle, never fear. The Dunesteef will be reunited with Tim Pratt, Heather Shaw, and Podcastle again!

I just finished recording Tim and Heather's story for this year. While my performance won't likely stack up to Rish's lisping six-year-old that everyone loved so much, hopefully, I'll bring something new and interesting to a story that, since it was written by Tim Pratt and Heather Shaw, doesn't really need any help from me.

So, I guess, if listening to my reading is better than just plain reading it yourself, it'll be a Christmas miracle, right?

Luckily, it's a Podcastle original, so it's not available to read anywhere else yet. My reading will be all that you get.

Now, in an attempt to restore your holiday cheer, here's a picture of me dressed as Santa for my daughter's pre-school Christmas party in 2006

No comments: