Thursday, May 10, 2018

Zippers Show

Saw the Squirrel Nut Zippers for the first time ever today. I've been a fan since 1996 when their album Hot came out. I was super excited for this show.

here’s a video of them doing their most famous song “Hell” from the show the other day.

This was the encore at the show. The band came down into the crowd and marched through the aisles...

...Then they went out into the lobby and finished the show there, before hanging out and taking pictures with the fans and stuff.

This is my selfie that I took with Jimbo Mathis.

Jimbo is the only guy left in the band from the original lineup, and I have to admit that I really missed Katherine Whalen's voice in the band. She was probably the thing I liked most about the band. But, some of the new additions were really impressive, and so I have nothing to complain about at all. The show was really, really exciting and high energy. I haven't seen anything like this show in a really long time...maybe ever.

No comments: