Friday, June 22, 2018

Anklecast 40: Some Heavy Talk, Part 1

In today's episode, Big tells the beginning of the story that he is right in the middle of living. It's a bit of a weight loss journey combined with a bit of paradigm shifting journey. Sadly, he blabbed so long that he couldn't tell it all, so he will be back again (eventually) to tell you part two, and if it goes as well as this one, part three on another day.




Watch the video or listen to the audio above. Or to download the audio of the podcast, right click here, and save the file to your hard drive.

2 comments:

Journey Into... said...

I'm waiting for Heavy Talk, part 2, man.

Big Anklevich said...

Coming very soon. Sorry, but I went on vacation, and I didn't get a chance to record it yet. I'm back now, though, so I'll record it on Monday.