Saturday, July 7, 2018

Muir Woods National Monument

I always take way too many pictures of places without people in them. I know from experience that nobody cares much about, say, a picture of the Grand Canyon from 1978, but they really like to see a picture of themselves in front of the Grand Canyon in 1978. I always grumble at my dad because he took so many pictures of places without any people in them, but now I'm in his place, and I do the friggin same thing. My defense is that I just take way more pictures. With digital pictures, they're all free, so I can take dozens of pictures without people in them, and then take dozens more with people in them. Then everyone's happy, right?

Anyway, here's a crap ton of pictures of Muir Woods National Monument. Hope you enjoy the scenery.

No comments: