Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Poo-Pourri Provided for People

Some shit is going down at work...and I mean that literally. I went into the stall today, and discovered this waiting for me:


They have supplied us all with some Poo-pourri! And a cutesy little note to go with it to instruct us all on its usage:


If you've never heard of Poo-pourri, here's their commercial from YouTube:



It was one of those semi-viral things several years ago, like the rainbow-ice-cream-pooping unicorn commercial for the Squatty Potty:



A guy I worked with dressed up like that guy for Halloween, complete with a stuffed unicorn. Anyway, I'm off topic. Apparently, somebody is sick and tired of dealing with the smell in the bathroom. I can feel pretty confident that it's not my fault, though. With all the fasting I do, I hardly ever go number two at work.

I wonder, considering their commercial, if there's Poo-pourri provided for the women's restroom too. But women don't have any problems like that, right?

No comments: