Thursday, August 29, 2019

Goo

I was in the car the today, when I saw this car with this decal in its window. I asked my wife to take a picture for me.


I don't know who this guy is, and why he cares so much about goo, but it struck me as an odd decal to have on one's window. Maybe he works for the company that makes that Goo Gone stuff that is supposed to clean off the goop leftover from stickers and what have you.


That might explain it. But "GOO IS GOOO"? What's the deal with the third O on there? And what might goo is gooo mean? Is it some kind of reflexive statement like the phrase "it is what it is" or something? I just can't figure it out. It almost makes me want to throw up my hands in frustration and give up, and just chalk it up to something stupid like choosing a really unfortunate font for your decal or something like that.

No comments: