Monday, September 9, 2019

Disorder

Anybody else like me? I was getting a carton of whipping cream at the store today, when I saw the stock looking like this:


I assume that they put those other two cartons up above to make sure that they stocked the cream as full as possible, but in the time since they were stocked, three people had bought cartons of cream, and now there were open slots. I couldn't help myself. I don't work at this grocery store or anything, but I couldn't stop myself from reorganizing the cartons until it looked like this:


I find myself doing that kind of stuff all the time. If I'm looking for cheap toys, for example, and I find various figures not on the pegs they should be on, I often stand there for several minutes reorganizing the shelves until it's back in good shape. I should demand a discount or something, I suppose.

Why do I do it? Is it a sickness? I wonder.

No comments: