Thursday, November 7, 2019

Cheat Day

It's been more than five months that I've been eating a strict carnivore diet amplified with alternate day fasting to try to lose weight. In that time, I've lost a full seventy pounds, which is pretty darn cool, but everybody wants a cheat day every now and then, right? Even the strictest people have to unbutton that top button, loosen the tie and take a little time to have a break and let their hair down, right?

So, I decided I would have a cheat day. I thought it would be fun to have some pizza, because that was always one of my favorite things before I started into the diet.

I didn't want to overdo it though. I didn't want to destroy all my progress that I've made in all this time. I've done that before, after all.

So, I decided I would just get one pizza, and eat that and no more.

Here's a picture of me and my one pizza:


All right, I'm just kidding. I didn't have a cheat day. I didn't eat even one slice of that pizza. I saw this thing at work, and it was so comically large that I had to take a picture with it.

This is the kind of thing I'm up against trying to lose weight in modern America. You all know it just as well. The food industry doesn't want any of us to stop. They want us to eat bigger and more all the time. That's why a box like this even exists. And when it makes you sick and puts you in the hospital, all the better, because then they can sell you pills and surgeries. It's a pipeline flowing straight out of your wallet into theirs.

Don't stand for it. Shut down that pipeline. Eat fat. Eat protein. Stay full. Stay thin. Stay healthy. Stay out of the health care sector. Again I say, eat fat. Eat protein. It will change your life for the better in so many ways. Don't be fooled by the propaganda that the government and big businesses have been putting out for the last fifty years about how fat is bad for you. It's not bad for you, it's bad for them, because it shuts down the wallet to wallet pipeline.

Go forth, and save...your money and your life.

No comments: