Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Anklecast 43: Taking A Left Turn

Six Christmas stories over on the Dunesteef just wasn't enough, so I decided that I would give y'all one more. It's a story I wrote earlier this year about James, a guy whose Christmas plans get ruined, so he volunteers to work someone's shift at his job to give them a chance at having a merry Christmas. He thinks he knows how his night will end, but someone has a different idea, and it's going to take a left turn before the night is through.

Watch the video or listen to the audio above. Or to download the audio of the podcast, right click here, and save the file to your hard drive.

1 comment:

Rish Outfield said...

Nice to see you so ambitious. Sometimes we are poor judges of our own work, but nobody else is going to be as close to it as we are, so who else can we ask? I really like the prompt, and wish I'd written a Christmas story based on it (still can, I suppose).

As much as you suck, I hope you achieve a few of your goals in 2021, and a few of your dreams along the way.