Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Okay, Trying Again

Sweeps is over, and I'm going to try to get back on the horse. I said at the start of November that I was going to try to write every day for a year, but circumstances overwhelmed me, and I only wrote twice in the entire month, if I remember right.

So, now that I have a moment to breath, I'm going to try it again. I think I need to adjust my goal a little, but I'll talk about that in a different post.

Today, I'm just here to report that I wrote 723 words on the background of a story (or more likely a series of stories) that Rish and I are going to collaborate on. It'll probably be a while before we get started on it in earnest. For now I'm writing the bible for the series.

I'm excited to get back to it though. I had a good time writing what I did. Yeehaw.

No comments: