Thursday, October 3, 2019

Not Really A Question

I was at the autoshop getting my car inspected, because my registration just ran out, and I noticed the banner on the bottom of the screen of the sports talk show that was going on.


The answer to their question is yes. That's how things function. If you work for someone, you get paid. So, the Cowboys should pay Dak Prescott?

Yeah, yeah. I know. What they really mean is should they give him a new contract worth a lot more money or not, and they're trying to convey that in the least amount of words possible. I just think they should have tried some different words, because the ones they settled on are silly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big, I thought you lived in Houston. Go Texans����... I heard your Dunesteef where you kind of wanna move back north. I live in Austin but if we lived in Houston again we would be your friend ie. "Last Lunch at Charburger". Much better here not dealing with snow and ice constantly. Great Barbeque here... What field is your day job? David������

Anonymous said...

Just realized you use to live in AZ, I think. Long time listeners (my wife and I). Have to love heading to Crystal Beach (Bolivar) & South Padre (much better than Galveston). Take care, David