Tuesday, February 20, 2024

The Eleventh Album

No, just kidding. This isn't a sequel or anything, but it is a sequel to the last post that I did, earlier today. I told you that I needed to get going on the publishing, because I missed a few weeks, and I had to remember how it was done and all of that. Well, now I'm at the point where I am past that...at least when it comes to publishing short stories as eBooks.

So, I have published my second story for the month today as well. This one is one that I have never shared before. It's about two friends who grow up together, but go in very different trajectories. One passes from strength to strength, and the other makes one mistake after another until his life is in utter shambles. Then, the one doing well encounters the one doing poorly, and offers him a chance to go back and make things different in his life. The man jumps at the chance, but nobody knew just what he would change.

It's a story called Euthanasia, and I wrote it many years ago as a Broken Mirror exercise with Rish. I hope you check it out.

You can find it on Amazon for the low, low price of $2.99. Don't walk, run!

No comments: