Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Day 2 (75 Hard)

 Today, I hit the trail early again.


It was nice, because my daughter decided to come with me. She's doing college 100% online right now, so she's home all the time.

Here's my stats page fore my run:


Next it was yoga.

I am the least flexible person in the world, so I'm hoping that 75 days of doing yoga every other day will finally change that.

I read my book, and took my progress picture. Drinking the gallon of water was the hardest thing today. I just didn't need that much water. On the days where I lift weights in the garage, I'm so unbelievably sweaty that most of the gallon of water goes to replace all the sweat, but on yoga day, it's unnecessary. 

It's weird to struggle to drink water, but that's what I did. I chugged down the last swallow right before leaving work at 10:30 PM.

No comments: