Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Starting Over

 So, as I was saying in the post earlier this month, I regressed in my health goals all the way back to square one...or zero...or however the saying goes. I was inspired by the commercial for Dick's Sporting Goods, to get out and get exercising.

A day after I wrote that whole post out, I was introduced to a program called 75 Hard, which is something that requires both diet exercise, and a few more things on top of that. I decided to incorporate that into my plan.

Lastly, I decided to get back to doing my Big Anklevich on Health videos to keep myself accountable for what I am up to. So, here's the first of those videos, in which I talk about my failure, and my new push to finish that journey to one-derland. Hope you enjoy it.

So, were off. I started walking every day for 45 minutes as my outdoor exercise.

And lifting weights on T-Th-Sat.


And doing yoga on M-W-F.

Time for some endorphins, baby. Some safe endorphins, not accompanied by a detrimental addictive behavior. Yee-haw!

I sure hope this works, because it takes a lot of time to do all this exercise.

No comments: