Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Day 9 (75 Hard)

 It was the day after Tropical Storm Beta today. Everything outside was still very wet, but it wasn't raining anymore. I hit the trail and walked my route, noticing all of the puddle on the trail and especially the ground beside the trails.

Those puddles are probably going to breed a lot of mosquitoes to eat me alive on my future walks.

I took a different route than usual today, and I think I like it even better. I'll probably take it most of the time now. It's more interesting, and there are more places that I can take my walking pictures. 

I usually set my phone up on the back of benches that are placed along the trail. On my normal route, there's only one bench the whole time, so the pictures are going to get repetitive pretty quick. This other route has at least three benches, so that's much better. 

Besides, it's nice to get new scenery, even if everything in this forest trail looks pretty similar to everything else. There's always a few  new things, and variety is the spice of life.

 Here's my route map and stats.

After the walk today, it was time for yoga.


I still can't manage to get a good picture of yoga. This is me doing triangle pose, if you can see me. The windows in the family room completely blow out the photo, so everything else is too dark.

I fasted today, drank my water, read my book, and took my progress picture, so I nailed it for another day. I'm about to cross into double digits, which is much better than I did last time around. Go me!

No comments: