Thursday, September 17, 2020

Day 3 (75 Hard)

 Another day, another hour and a half of exercise. I did a walk in the morning:

My daughter came along with me for the second day in a row. That was nice. We won't have her at home for too much longer, so every minute I get to spend with her is precious. It's also a bonus minute at this point. If it weren't for the world shutting down for the virus, she'd already be gone.

I also lifted weights in the garage.

Here's my stats on the walk:

I also finished up my fast this morning with some bacon and eggs. Here's the stats on my fast:

Feeling pretty good so far. I started at 298.9, and I lost all the way down to 289.1 before I blew it last week, then at a bunch of carbs for two days on Sunday and Monday. Now, I'm almost back to where I was after only one day of fasting, so that's pretty cool.

I took my picture, and read my book, and had no trouble drinking water. In fact, I drank more than a gallon today.



No comments: