Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Restarting The Restart

I screwed up over the weekend. The worst part is, it wasn't a screw up like usual, where I give in to temptation. Instead, I just forgot to read my book for 10 pages. 

I was heading out at the butt crack of before dawn to go to Louisiana to help with some clean up after Hurricane Laura, and I was worried about getting to bed as soon as possible. So, I did, and neglected to read before sleeping.

I realized that I'd blown it on the way home from Sulphur on Sunday.

So, today I had to start over. Of course, before doing that I binged on foods that I shouldn't be eating for the rest of Sunday and Monday too. I surely set myself back a few days, but that was all. Today, I'm back at it, and chugging forward as fast as I was before.

I think, to make sure that I don't do that again, I'm going to try to post a blog post each day with the details of my 75 Hard achievements for the day. That way, I won't be able to go to bed without certifying that I'm in the clear. I don't want to blow it for something silly again.

No comments: