Thursday, June 20, 2024

Audio Progress 6/20

Okay, I got to work editing the reading of "Last Contact" that I finished yesterday. I edited about thirty minutes worth, and now my time sits at this:

It's a bummer that I don't know what the final time will be, so I can't say what percentage I'm at. I guess, if I wanted to, I could add up the word count and figure it out. Gosh, you're so demanding...hold on...okay Mr. Bossy, I'm 76,8777 words into the total of 81,155. That means I'm almost exactly 95% of the way done. 

It's a lot further away than with the writing, where I'm 99.45%, but making progress on this goal is much faster than on the writing one. There's a reason that one takes almost a year, where this one will only be a couple of months.

I could finish up as early as tomorrow, or I might have to wait all the way until Monday to get there. I'm not sure how much I can get edited of the last 4,000 words, but I shall do my best.

No comments: