Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Do I Have A Blue Guy?

When I went to Ross the other day and found a bunch of stuff that I thought worth buying, I saw this guy:

I have a bunch of varioius Halo guys from the time I've been buying them up, but I don't think I have one of these blue ones. I don't think I have a Frederic-104, whatever that is. For the most part, I've been replacing the figures heads with the heads of Star Wars aliens. I found it to be a pretty fun mashup of the two franchises. I don't really care for Halo. I'm not a gamer at all, but put Walrusman into Halo armor, and I get interested.

I've gotten a bunch of these. Particularly the Masterchief Sergeant...I think that's his name. They were selling his figures for $1.99 each a while back, and I bought every one of those that I saw. I mean, if they're going to sell them for cheaper than Star Wars guys cost when I was eight, then I ought to go for it.

Now, I only try to buy any if they're really cheap or if they're ones I don't have otherwise. So, that's what I'm doing with this guy...I don't think I have it. If I do, I don't have more than one. So, here he is, ready to have his head removed and replaced with a Nikto or something.

No comments: