Friday, June 21, 2024

Audio Progress 6/21

This was a very good day for me. Not only did I supersede my yearlong goal for writing, but I also reached the end of my audiobook goal. That's right, baby! We made it to the end of the last story. Today, I finished up the last of the editing on the last four chapters. I added another half hour or so to my audiobook, and now it's done.

Okay, that's not 100% true. It's not totally done. I'm done with all of the stories, but I still have to do the opening and closing credits, which will take about two minutes. I have to choose the five minute sample. 

Then there's the biggest thing. Over the last few days, I've gone through and written author's notes for all of the stories, so now I need to record and edit them. Because they're a new addition, I also have to add the tracks that they will be in to the list. I'll also have to renumber all of the tracks that I've already uploaded and reupload them. That's going to be a pain in the butt, I think. Hopefully, somebody actually buys the book someday, and it will all turn out to be worth it, but probably not. None of any of this will be worth it.

No comments: