Monday, June 17, 2024

Writing Progress 6/16

Another 1,575 words today. I feel like I'm cheating doing author's notes like this for so long, but it's the project I'm working on, I guess. Author's notes are something that Rish and I both love, and we used it as a cornerstone of the podcast back when we first started. It was something that set us apart from the other shows out there before we became the first show to do full-cast productions for every show, so I feel like a bit of a cheat for putting out A Battalion of Ideas and Three Vampire Weekend without author's notes attached. That will be remedied soon. If you bought either of these books before I added the author's notes, and would like to read them, let me know, and I'll send you a PDF that includes them free of charge.

Anyway, here's my word count at this moment:

I can't believe how close I am to the finish line. So f@#$ing close. It's going to be in the rear-view mirror so very soon.

No comments: