Sunday, February 6, 2011

Audio Anklevich

Haven't had much to say on here lately...well, let me rephrase that, I've had plenty to say, but haven't said much on here lately. I feel guilty when I spend time writing blogs instead of writing on the story that I should have finished weeks ago. 

But here I am with something to say (cue cheering). A while ago, Bosley Gravel decided he was going to start doing audio versions of stories that he had published on his Cavalcade of Terror site. I finished up a reading of my own story that he had previously published on there called, "The Search For Freedom." If you'd like to hear my dulcet tones...er Kermit tones doing an audio version of a really short story I wrote a while back, then check out this link. It's shorter than a Thomas Newman song on a Pixar soundtrack, so if you hate it, you'll not even have wasted enough of your life to demand it back.

1 comment:

Toyin O. said...

Thanks for sharing:)