Sunday, February 24, 2019

Prime Shipping

The other day, my wife ordered some doorknobs for our house. She hates the doorknobs the house came with. They're all gold, and she despises it. I do too, truthfully, so for once I'm all for the wasted money that replacing perfectly good doorknobs entails. The gold ones are pretty ugly. Anyway, she ordered four doorknobs. Today, they came. We couldn't figure out what might be in the box when it arrived though. Look at this thing:


That box is freaking huge! Four little doorknobs came in a box almost big enough to fit a whole door! They also came just like this, no padding or puffy stuff at all. That must have been one of the most rattling packages ever. Anyway, it was silly, so I had to share.

Oh, anybody know a good way to install a doorknob? How the hell do you screw it in? The knob blocks the path to the screw. Is there some kind of special tool? I think my wife already stripped one of the screws attempting to put the knob on my son's closet door. Now what?

No comments: