Wednesday, February 19, 2020

February Sweeps, Day 18


It was another day where I could only finish about half of my words during my lunch break. So, I had to finish up when I got home. Luckily for me, I wasn't also recording for hours with Rish, so I could get right to it.

I finished up with 1,161 words today.

Today I wrote on Sunny & Gray 2. I'm getting pretty close to the finale. The book has reached 73,298 words now. That's a pretty respectable length, right? It'll probably be at least 10,000 more, which will make it even more respectable, until I have to go back in and edit it, mercilessly chopping out all the boring parts, which I'm sure there are a great deal.

Anyway, my picometer is at:


EDIT:
New progress meter.
20570 / 30000 (68.57%)

68% of my goal. I wonder what percent of the month we are at...let me ask Siri...62.0689% of the way through the month, so I'm managing to keep in front of the headsman's axe. Yeah, baby!

No comments: