Saturday, June 18, 2022

Building An Army?

I stopped in at Ross yesterday, and I found a figure that I didn't expect to see more of. They had Crackshot on the peg, so I grabbed it and bought it right up.

I've had a Crackshot for a couple of years, and put him out at Christmastime.

But now I have two of them.

What usually happens at Ross, is I see a figure at one of them, and then I see it at another, and then another. There are a lot of figures I could have built a little platoon of if I wanted to. Well, this time I want to...so that probably means I won't see any more, but I can hope.

Rish found a Skull Trooper at the Ross in his area, and I begged him to buy it for me, so I could add it to my Skeleton Crew, but I really hope that I find some more of them here, and I can add several members to the crew as well.

I'd love to have a display of a bunch of nutcrackers fighting rats on one of my shelves. I've got some nutcrackers, and hopefully I'll get more, but where to get rats?

My son has a TMNT Splinter figure. He's a rat.


Maybe I could use that one. Although he doesn't have the right look, really. It's not terrible, but not quite right. I wonder if I could just use the head, and put it on something else...but I'm not sure what. I guess I'll have to think about that.

I also might be able to make my own heads out of foil and masking tape like I once did for a creepy tree for Halloween. Maybe cover them in felt...It seems like it could work. But still, what body would I put it on? Any ideas for me?

No comments: