Friday, March 15, 2024

Fortnite Finds

My wife once asked me why I keep buying Fortnite guys when I don't even play the game. I guess that's a good question, but I have an answer. I buy them, because many of their characters fit in with the aesthetic that I'm going for in my planned future space station...and they're the right scale.

I found another guy that I thought would fit in the other day.

I'm not certain if I like the head. I may swap that our for some other figure's head down the line, but one way or another, the space armor on the body really works for what I'm after in the denizens of Ankletown Station.

I found another Fortnite guy that I didn't buy at first. He didn't really fit in for Ankletown, so I didn't need him for that. On top of that, I already had one just like him in another color. Then I started thinking about customizing, and I bought it after all. This is the Ice King.

I actually have the blue version and the white version of this guy. Each December, the blue one rides the dinosaur that Rish Outfield painted for me.

I was thinking that maybe I could give this guy a companion. The black one could also ride a dinosaur beside the blue one. Of course, if that was going to be the way of it, I was going to need a dinosaur for him to ride. Luckily, Ross always has dinosaurs from Jurassic Park.

I brought this Rajasaurus home, and put the Ice King on its back.

These guys actually look pretty darn good as is. It's almost as if their color schemes were meant to go together. Maybe I should change my mind and put them up as Halloween decorations as is instead. I guess I'll have to think about that.

No comments: