Wednesday, March 20, 2024

It's Always Christmas In Philadelphia...Er, For Big Anklevich

I'm always amassing more and more stuff to put up at Christmastime. It doesn't matter what time of year. I'm always adding more. Today, I've added some of the Naughty or Nice Collection. I love these figures. It's a whole line of action figures based in Christmas, and they're doing every variation of Santa, elves, and even reindeer now. I've wanted to buy tons of them, but, of course, money is a prohibitive factor. I only have a few things, but I saved up, and added a few more this week...starting with this:

I jumped at the chance to get this guy, particularly because there was another Santa variant that I wanted, but it sold out while I was saving up, and I missed my chance. I was afraid this one might sell out too. Glad that it didn't before I got my chance to grab it...I suppose I could have waited all the way until November before there would be any worry of that, but why wait?

It's a pretty great figure. I suppose I could even put it up at Halloween time as well. I'll have to think about that.

I also got zombie santa an elf to go  with him.

Okay, this guy is a gremlin, but it comes with an alternate head that you can use, and that was always my plan.

I like this guy. I wish the elves came with elbow and knee articulation, but that's not an option. The trouble is that this guy looks pretty clean beside our zombie Santa.

I'm thinking about doing a black wash on the elf to make them go together better. It's a fun couple of figures. I wonder how Santa here would look with my zombie Captain America, Iron Man, and Scarlet Witch. Maybe that's how I could display Santa during Halloween.

No comments: