Sunday, July 25, 2010

Crash and Flash

Last week, while we were camping in California, I was playing the good dad and taking lots of pictures of my kids. At one point, we were down by the rocky bed of a creek. I snapped a picture, and moved to get a different angle, and my foot caught on a rock. I stumbled to keep my balance, but couldn't, and down I crashed. I banged my forearm pretty hard on a large rock, but, luckily, not hard enough to break anything.

My wife ran over, and helped me back to my feet. Once I was back in sorts, she told me that when I had fallen, I'd taken a picture. She'd seen the flash pop as I hit the ground. We checked the camera, and sure enough, there it was. I think it pretty well encapsulates the ignominy of my tumble. For your viewing pleasure:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic. Use it for a story illustration some time! It's pretty cool.