Friday, January 5, 2018

Another Party

Remember that post a few months ago about there being tons of food and treats for my birthday? Yeah, I mean, for the other guy in the station who actually matters and has the same birthday as me? This was the spread they had to celebrate ME...and him.
Okay, so maybe the party wasn't for me, but it serendipitously fell on my birthday anyway, and the best part was that I was going to be able to look forward to a spread like that every year on my birthday.

Well, it wasn't to be. They had another big party for that guy at work today. Turns out he's retiring, and he'll never waste another birthday at this job again. No more parties for me...and him. Looks like I'll go back to being anonymous and ignored as usual. It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

No comments: