Sunday, April 7, 2019

Tornado Warning

It's still raining outside, but I think the storm has mostly passed. We just went through a tornado warning here. I don't think I've seen so much rain since Hurricane Harvey passed through town. I took a video of the rain at its highest point:



Pretty crazy stuff. I stopped the camera just a second too early, because when I did, a boat came floating by with a bunch of animals in it.

I was trying to shut down my computer, so that any potential surge didn't fry it. I just had a couple of things processing that I wanted to let finish first. But the power dipped out for a second, taking care of that for me. Luckily, there appears to be no lasting damage from it, which is good, because I'm still re-acquiring a bunch of the stuff that I lost when my portable hard drive keeled over on me in 2017.

Storm's gone, and we're still alive. I guess it's time to head out and watch me some Shazam!

No comments: