Monday, October 5, 2020

Day 21 (75 Hard)

 It's the last day before my weigh in. I weigh in every Tuesday, and I think I'll do pretty well again this week.

I started off early with a walk, but I have gotten out of the habit of taking the pictures of my exercises, because I totally forgot one for today. I guess the trip to Austin made me forget my habits somewhat.

Later, I did yoga, here's a shot of me doing a cobra pose:

Does anyone know the difference between cobra pose and upward dog? They seem the same to me.

Anyhow, I went off to work, and only finished up everything by reading my book and taking my progress picture late at night. That was Monday, day 21. Pretty uneventful.


2 comments:

nuremon said...

I hate your comments box as it always wipes what I’ve typed.

Down dog is a hamstring/shoulder stretch with only your hands and feet flat on the ground. The intensity and direction of the stretch is controlled by where you place your weight and how close your feet are to your hands, but you should be in a position where you can stand up without repositioning your feet.

Watch Cosmic Kids yoga on YouTube for real tips. I’m just an amateur.

Big Anklevich said...

Whoops, I meant to type upward dog. That's the one that seems identical to cobra position to me. Of course, I'm a total noob, so there could be an obvious difference that I don't see.