Sunday, May 22, 2022

Competition

Today, I went out for a quick toy hunting jaunt. Only had time to check one store, so I made sure to go to one that I knew had something I was willing to buy. They didn't have anything else that I wanted, so I only bought the one thing I came for in the first place, though I probably shouldn't have. This guy was full price, and Target prices are already a little bit higher than Walmart.

I got the Emperor from Star Wars.

It's a pretty great figure, though I'm not sure I like the facial expression. He looks like he's always hitting someone with the force lightning, even when he isn't. That's kind of a shame. Nonetheless, I love me some Star Wars, and I love me the Emperor. I already had the figure in six inch scale, along with a couple of royal guards and a throne. Now I've got the short version.

He'll be great on Ankletown Station. I guess maybe he gives President Government some competition.

No comments: