Friday, May 6, 2022

Captain Jack Sparrow

I went to check out the Walgreens again the other day. The last time I went, they had some ancient Star Wars figures on the shelves, still at full price, but I saw that they had a big toy clearance section as well. How those Star Wars figures weren't on it, I couldn't say.

They did have a lot of Diamond Select toys on clearance, though. Most of the clearance figures were from the Westwood show, which was really popular in season one, but nobody cared about by season two. 

They did have one figure that I was interested in, however. It was selling half price, and I decided that it would be worth picking up. I didn't even know anyone had made a six inch Jack Sparrow figure, but now I did, and now I owned it.

It's a pretty good looking figure. I brought it home, and put it on my shelf. I was surprised when my daughter noticed it a few days later and said, "Oh, that's a really good Jack Sparrow figure."

I do like it, and I do like it at half price especially.

1 comment:

Rish Outfield said...

Are you sure it's six inches? If so, I need to get one too.