Monday, May 16, 2022

Serving Staff?

One of the things that Empire Toy Works does most in his photos of Rotgut Station is show people in his bar and various food establishments.

Sometimes they're just normal photos, sometimes they're quirky, like this one with Alien Xenomorphs working behind the counter and all the crew of the Nostromo at the bar to order.

And while I think all of the photos are awesome, I'm more drawn to the quirky ones. I've seen this Fortnite box set around at Target recently, and though it costs too much and I shouldn't get it, I keep thinking it would be funny if these guys were the ones working behind the counter at the diner.

I wish, however, that Houthouse and Gutbomb were actually the less crazy versions of those characters called Tomatohead and Beef Boss. The X's over the eyes of Hothouse make him seem like he wouldn't work as well serving spaghetti to the customers.

No comments: